Vitacore's flagship ≥ 99% PFE respirator, now with NIOSH Surgical N95 Certification
*New for August 2022: NIOSH Surgical N95 markings, slightly firmer straps, and same materials as before.
Authorized by Health Canada for Use Related to COVID-19
Made in Canada by Vitacore, the CAN99™ Respirator is Vitacore's most advanced particulate respirator. The CAN99™ is NIOSH certified as a Surgical N95 Respirator, CSA Certified, Health Canada Authorized as 99PFE-L3, and CE Certified FFP3 for Europe. It was designed specifically for Canadian healthcare and frontline workers to provide the highest level of protection, but now we are making it available to the Canadian public. The CAN99™ is manufactured at Vitacore’s Burnaby BC facility.
CAN99™ initial independent fit testing demonstrates some of the highest fit scores of any respirator ever tested. The CAN99™ has over 99% particulate filtration efficiency (NIOSH NaCl test), and a minimum of 160 mmHg blood penetration resistance (ASTM F2100 Level 3). The low inhalation/exhalation resistance creates the best breathability of any headband mask in its class available on the market.
The material, assembly and final product testing are independently conducted by the National Research Council of Canada (NRC), McMaster University and private lab partners.
- Headbands (not earloops)
- NIOSH Certified Surgical N95 Respirator: TC-84A-9430 PT-C99-9500-01M
- CSA Certified
- Health Canada Authorized 99PFE-L3 for use related to COVID-19
- CE Certified FFP3 NR (better than FFP2; acceptable everywhere FFP2 is required)
- ≥99% PFE Filtration
- Industry-leading breathability for a headband respirator
- ASTM Level 3 Surgical Respirator (>160 mmHg blood penetration resistance)
- Passes Quantitative Fit Testing Across 88-92% of Face sizes
- Fully Aluminum Nose Piece (MRI compatible)
- Made in Burnaby, BC, Canada by Vitacore Industries Inc, a Health Canada MDEL license holder
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use
For help with fit testing, please contact email@example.com
Shop Local. Shop Canadian.
Note: Canada Strong Masks is a Health Canada licensed distributor with MDEL #18557. Due to safety requirements, we are unable to accept returns on masks or respirators even if unopened.