A new black version of the popular Layfield 95PFE-L3
Made in Canada (Richmond, BC)
This highly breathable flat fold earloop disposable respirator mask has ASTM F2100 Level 3 surgical mask rating including ≥ 98% PFE filtration (ASTM F2299 method, 0.1um polystyrene latex spheres).
Sizing Note: This black mask body is identical in size to the white 95PFE-L3, but the black earloops stretch slightly more than the white ones, resulting in a slightly bigger feel for the black. Fits many average-sized adults and some large adults.
Made in Canada by Layfield Medical Products, the 95PFE-L3 Black is a vertical flat-fold surgical respirator face mask with ear loops. It meets ASTM Level 3 requirements including fluids protection (160 mmHg) and ≥ 98% bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) and ≥ 98% particle filtration efficiency (PFE) (Latex Challenge). It can fit a wide range of face sizes. This product contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
Includes black reusable adjustment clips to achieve better seal or reduce pressure on ears
Usage Tip: try flattening the nose wire to mostly remove the peak, then bend it aggressively in an arc shape to better follow your nose without peaking. This may improve comfort and reduce leakage.
- ASTM F2100 Level 3 Qualified (ASTM TestReport1 TestReport2)
- Pending testing for GB 2626-2019 KN95
- Note: this mask is not NIOSH N95
- Note: earloops do not meet the headband requirement of NIOSH N95
- Fits many average-sized adults and some teens
- SKU M6060
- Manufactured in Richmond, BC, Canada by Layfield Canada Ltd., a Health Canada MDEL license holder
- Made in Canada
- Protections Level: ASTM Level 3
- Delta Differential Pressure: <6.0mm H2O/cm2
- Particle Filtration Efficiency: PFE ≥98% (ASTM F2299 method, 0.1um polystyrene latex spheres)
- Fluid Resistance: 160 mmHg
- Body Material: Meltblown and non-woven fabrics. 100% polypropylene.
- Nose Wire Material: Plastic Polymer with metal iron wire
- Ear Loops Material: Elastane, polyester
- Size: One Size Fits Most
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Colour: Black
- Style: Folding
- Fastening Style: Ear Loops
- Manufacturer: Layfield Medical Products
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Packaging A: box of 10 masks (280 masks/case)
- Packaging B: box of 30 masks (360 masks/case)
- Product Code: M6060
Period of Use
- Shelf Life: 2+ years from the manufacturing date
- Subject to the Storage Conditions specified below, the mask may be used until the expiry date printed on the packaging
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. eight 1-hour trips to the grocery store, or one 8-hour work day). If the mask is contaminated or damaged replace it with a new one.
Storage and Transportation
- Product should be stored in clean, dry conditions within the temperature range: -10°C to +40°C with a relative humidity of <85%
- When storing or transporting this product, use original packaging provided
Shop Local. Shop Canadian.
Note: Canada Strong Masks is a Health Canada licensed distributor with MDEL #18557. Due to safety requirements, we are unable to accept returns on masks or respirators even if unopened.