Vitacore's much-awaited 99% PFE earloop respirator mask for children
- Made for children 3-10 years old, or small faces
- Soft materials and comfortable flat-fold construction
- Same meltblown filtering as the CAN99, with earloops instead of headbands (NOT NIOSH N95)
- >99% Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE)
- Earloops for a comfortable fit for everyday use
- Level 3 fluid protection rating (>160 mmHg blood penetration resistance)
- Fully biocompatible
- Aluminum nosepiece (MRI compatible)
- Box of 10 masks
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use
Made in Canada by Vitacore, the CAN99e is made for the general public as a non-medical earloop version of the CAN99™ mask.
The CAN99e is manufactured in Burnaby, BC by Vitacore Industries, a Health Canada licensed manufacturer.
Shop Local. Shop Canadian.
Note: Canada Strong Masks is a Health Canada licensed distributor with MDEL #18557. Due to safety requirements, we are unable to accept returns on masks or respirators even if unopened.