Made in USA - NIOSH N95 approved
The Dräger X-plore® 1750 N95 Standard Respirator is exceptionally breathable compared to other NIOSH N95's. It makes breathing easy and keeps you cool for extended periods.
This NIOSH N95 respirator features >95% particulate filtration and a highly breathable vertical fold construction, with comfortable headbands to avoid pulling on the ears like earloop respirators.
German-designed and Made in Montgomeryville, PA, USA by Dräger Safety, the X-Plore 1750 particulate respirator is a vertical flat-fold NIOSH N95 respirator face mask with headbands. It is designed for respiratory protection for the wearer in general purpose and workplace applications when used as directed. This respirator has a filter efficiency level of at least 95% PFE against particulate aerosols (NIOSH NaCl Challenge).
This mask features a flat-fold style that fits most adult faces.
Pro Tip: mostly flatten the nose wire, then bend down again over a finger. This makes the nose area into more of an arc shape and less of a peak shape. This will improve comfort and reduce leakage.
Note: this mask is an N95 Standard Respirator and not an N95 Surgical Respirator, therefore buying it does not diminish the supply of N95 Surgical respirators needed by frontline COVID healthcare providers. Click to learn more about N95 Standard Respirators vs N95 Surgical Respirators
Learn more about Drager's US factory: (5 min Youtube video)
Key features include:
- NIOSH N95 approval (42 CFR Part 84: N95 Filtering Face Pieces)
- CoolSAFE™ filter material enhances filter performance and reduces breathing resistance
- Hydrophobic material prevents moisture buildup for extended use
- Foam nose pad, flexible nose clip, and continuous loop head harness ensures a conforming fit
- Individual packaging guarantees each face piece stays clean and hygienic
- Space-saving, flat-folded design makes the masks easy to transport
- Particle filter: mechanically and electrostatically charged filter media
- Head strap is made of natural rubber latex covered with woven textile to avoid skin contact. The natural rubber latex will not make contact with the skin.
- Nose clip is tin plate, aluminum free (not MRI safe)
- No exhalation valve
- 20 masks per box, 18 boxes per case of 360
- Make sure the particulate respirators are clean before use
- Never try to clean a particulate respirator
- Inspect particulate respirators for scratches or other damage prior to use. Any particulate respirator which shows signs of damage must be discarded.
- Don and doff using instructions here
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. one 8-hour work day, or eight 1-hour trips to the store). If the mask is contaminated or damaged replace it with a new one.
- Please see detailed instructions
- Shelf Life: 4 years from the manufacturing date
- Subject to the Storage Conditions specified below, the mask may be used until the expiry date printed on the packaging
- Product should be stored in clean, dry conditions within the temperature range: -20°C to +40°C with a relative humidity of <80%
- Always store the particulate respirators in their original packaging in a cool, dry room in such a way that they cannot be damaged.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight
- Do not store the particulate respirators after the indicated expiry date
- NIOSH approval letter1 letter2
- NIOSH approval link1 (Dräger 1700 X-plore series 3951329) and 3951329, 3951330/3951331
- Product information sheet
- Technical datasheet
- Donning poster
Due to safety requirements, we are unable to accept returns on masks or respirators even if unopened. All sales are final.