Special pre-order ends Sunday June 19!
Estimated to Ship by June 23 for arrival before Canada Day.
Orders containing these masks will ship complete (sorry, no split shipments).
≥95% particulate filtration
Made in Canada by Canada Masq
4-layer highly breathable construction includes a double layer of non-woven meltblown polypropylene for filtration.
- Sizing is identical to CA-N95 Small, Medium, Large
- Manufactured in Ontario, Canada by Canada Masq, a Health Canada MDEL license holder
- For consumer use. Not intended for healthcare use.
- Easy breathing: low inhalation and exhalation resistance
- Particle Filter Efficiency (PFE) >95%
- Note: These masks are not NIOSH N95.
- Note: Earloops do not meet the headband requirement of NIOSH N95
- Moldable metal nose piece creates a tighter seal to reduce air leakage and glasses fogging
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. one 8-hour school day, or eight 1-hour trips to the store)
- Fit must be checked for adequate seal against the face. If respirator does not seal, discontinue use.
- Canada Strong Masks is an official authorized retailer for Canada Masq
- Made in Canada
The 3D horizontal-fold shape creates a large filter surface that's easier to breathe through, keeping you cooler and more comfortable vs many cotton and surgical masks.
The wide and soft fabric flaps spread the pressure gently across your face to eliminate pressure points and discomfort of traditional cup-style respirators.
Ensure the mask nose bridge is formed tightly against the nose by pushing inwards firmly with fingers from both hands. Ensure the ear loops are snug for a tight seal between the mask and face, especially around the nose. For smaller faces, try tightening the ear loops using cord locks or a strap extender or tie a knot in the earloops. Check for air leakage when donning and at every opportunity. If air leakage persists around the edge of the mask, please discontinue use and seek a better-fitting respirator mask.
Shop Local. Shop Canadian.
Note: Canada Strong Masks is a Health Canada licensed distributor with MDEL #18557. Due to safety requirements, we are unable to accept returns on masks or respirators even if unopened.