Vitacore's >95% PFE Black earloop respirator mask for adults
- As worn by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau (link)
- Fits many average-sized adults.
- Soft materials and comfortable flat-fold construction
- Premium aluminum nose piece (MRI compatible)
- Stretchy earloops for a comfortable fit during everyday use
- 5-layer design uses same filtration layers as the white Vitacore CAN95™ headband respirator (CAN95 test report)
- >95% Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE)
- Level 3 Surgical Rating (>160 mmHg blood penetration resistance)
- Fully biocompatible
- 10 masks per sealed box
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use
- Not NIOSH N95
Made in Canada by Vitacore, the CAN95e is made for the general public.
The CAN95e is manufactured in Burnaby, BC by Vitacore Industries, a Health Canada licensed manufacturer.
Recyclable - All Vitacore masks and respirators are 100% recyclable through Vitacore's PPE Recycling Program.
Shop Local. Shop Canadian.
Note: Canada Strong Masks is a Health Canada licensed distributor with MDEL #18557. Due to safety requirements, we are unable to accept returns on masks or respirators even if unopened.