Authorized by Health Canada for Use Related to COVID-19
Made in Canada
PFE > 95% per Health Canada FFR guidelines
- SKU: N95PR-W
- Health Canada authorized disposable N95 respirator. Has not been tested by NIOSH. Not NIOSH N95.
- Vertical fold headband particulate respirator
- >95% particulate filtration
- Very breathable vs other N95's
- Graphene Free
- 5-layer Filtration
- Superior micro fine filter media technology, consists of multiple layers – pre-filter, fine filter and skin comfort layer
- Latex free knitted textile elastic is skin friendly
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- MRI compatible (Aluminum adjustable nose piece)
- Complies with CDN N95 Standards
- Kross Direct N95 Particulate Respirator has been evaluated in the laboratory and found to comply with all of the requirements of Title 43, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 84
- Made in Canada
- Datasheet, test report, and usage instructions
Made in Canada by Kross Direct, the N95 Particulate Respirator is a vertical flat-fold respirator face mask with headbands. It is designed for respiratory protection for the wearer in everyday applications when used as directed. This respirator has a filter efficiency level of at least 95% PFE. The headbands allow it to fit a wide range of head/face sizes including large heads/faces.
- Health Canada authorized respirator for COVID-19 searchable here with authorization 330068, device identifier N95PR-W.
- Compliant with Health Canada Guidance for 95PFE Facepiece Filtering Respirators (FFRs) (respirator test report)
Period of Use
- Shelf Life: 2+ years from the manufacturing date
- Subject to the Storage Conditions specified below, the mask may be used until the expiry date printed on the packaging or 2 years after manufacture
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. eight 1-hour trips to the grocery store, or one 8-hour work day). If the mask is contaminated or damaged replace it with a new one.
Storage and Transportation
- Product should be stored in clean, dry conditions within the temperature range: -10°C to +40°C with a relative humidity of <80%
- When storing or transporting this product, use original packaging provided
1. Do not use for protection against Gases, Vapour or in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% Oxygen.
2. Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life and health, are unknown, or when particulate concentration exceed the maximum use level / or other levels determined by your National Occupational Safety and Health Authorities.
1. Cover the front of the respirator with both hands being careful not to disturb the respirator.
2. Exhale sharply into the respirator.
3. If air leaks around the nose, readjust the nose clip to eliminate leakage. Repeat the above fit check
4. If air leaks at the respirator edges, work the straps back along the sides of the head to eliminate leakage. Repeat the above fit check.
If you cannot achieve a proper fit DO NOT enter the hazardous area. See your supervisor.
User Instructions1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this respirator and / or failure to wear this respirator during all times of exposure can reduce respirator effectiveness and result in sickness or death.
2. Before use, wearer must first be trained by the employer for proper respirator use in accordance with applicable Safety and Health Standards. Respiratory protection appliances are to be selected depending on the type and concentration of the hazardous substances.
3. The respirator may only be used if the type and concentration of the harmful substances are known. In case of unknown substances or concentrations or variable conditions, breathing apparatus should be used.
4. If the respirator becomes damaged or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area, discard and replace the respirator. Also leave the contaminated area immediately if dizziness or other distress occurs.
5. Never alter or modify this respirator. Respiratory protection appliances are to be selected depending on the type and concentration of the hazardous substances.
Shop Local. Shop Canadian.
Note: Canada Strong Masks is a Health Canada licensed distributor with MDEL #18557. Due to safety requirements, we are unable to accept returns on masks or respirators even if unopened.